The Organizing Committee of the International Conference on Vietnamese Studies: Globalization and its Impact on Teaching and Learning Vietnamese invites proposals for paper and poster presentations related to the conference theme. Submissions are to be made online at The Conference homepage by November 30, 2018 latest. Whilst submissions on other topics may also be considered, preference will be given to those addressing directly to the following sub themes pertaining to globalization and its impacts on teaching and learning Vietnamese:
- Teaching Vietnamese as a foreign/second language: methods and practical issues
- Contrastive analysis: between Vietnamese and other languages on any linguistic aspects such as phonology, morphology, semantics, etc.
- Social linguistics: preserving/maintaining the language among Vietnamese overseas
- Vietnamese and mass media
- Culture in research and teaching
The official languages used in the Conference are Vietnamese and English.